Poly-Tech Sleep & W8MD’s Philadelphia Insurance Medical Weight Loss Center
Poly-Tech Sleep and W8MD’ s Philadelphia medical weight loss center is a physician supervised medical weight loss, sleep disorder management and wellness clinic aimed at addressing the true causes of weight gain including the complex metabolic, nutritional, hormonal, stress, and sleep related factors under the careful supervision of a physician trained in the new field of obesity medicine or medical weight loss.
Philadelphia weight loss center
Unlike the many cash only weight loss clinics, most W8MD Medical weight loss centers accept health insurance for the Visits so you can lose the weight safely and your insurance Might pay for the visits.
Our medical director, and weight loss doctor, Dr. Prab R. Tumpati is one of the founders of W8MD medical weight loss centers of America and has passed a written board examination in the field Of obesity medicine in addition to being board certified in sleep Medicine and internal medicine.
Our state of the art, American Academy of Sleep Medicine Accredited Sleep Lab in Philadelphia provides full range of sleep disorder management services including sleep apnea, insomnia, narcolepsy, rest less leg syndrome management etc.
Dr. Tumpati is also a board certified internal medicine, and sleep medicine physician with over 300 CME credits in the new field of Obesity Medicine(formerly called bariatric medicine), having passed a written board certification examination in this field.
Our physician weight loss clinic in greater Philadelphia is designed to help prevent over 50 obesity related conditions including diabetes, heart disease, cholesterol abnormalities and even cancers as obesity is a risk factor for many chronic medical problems.
Our W8MD’s Philadelphia medical weight loss program helps you with the following:
- Assists you setting a reasonable, realistic weight loss goal
- Provide you with a reduced calorie, nutritionally-balanced diet plan
- Exercise prescription based on regular physical activity
- Appetite suppression or diet pill medication to help reduce hunger, increase metabolism to lose weight
- A behavior change plan to help you stay on track with your goals
Why should you lose weight in Philadelphia?
According to current research, even a small amount of weight loss can lead to big health benefits including reduced health risk for over 50 different medical problems such as reduced risk of cardiovascular disease, stroke, sleep apnea, depression, anxiety, joint problems, even reduced risk of many types of cancers as obesity is a risk factor for many gastrointestinal and genitourinary cancers!
Where to start before losing weight in greater Philadelphia?
- Check your Body Mass Index (link is external) (BMI) – an indicator of body fat – and see where it fits within the BMI categories.
- Remember that even a small amount of weight loss can lead to big health benefits.
- Estimate your calorie needs. Determine the number of calories needed each day to maintain your current weight. To lose about 1 pound per week, subtract 500-1000 calories each day from the daily amount. To lose about 1 pound per week, subtract about 500 calories per week, and to lose 2 pounds per week, subtract 1000 calories daily.
- Score your current food intake and physical activity level. Taking a good look at your current habits will help you determine what changes you might make as well as what you are doing right.
- If an appetite suppressant medication is prescribed, take your weight loss medication as prescribed.
How Do I Know Which Weight Loss Doctor in Greater Philadelphia is Right For Me?
- Keep in mind that you want to develop lifestyle habits that will help you maintain your weight in a healthy range. A short-term “diet” that you “go on” and then “go off” is not the answer to long-term weight management.
- In choosing how to go about losing weight, keep in mind key habits of people who have lost weight and kept in off. These people are called “Successful Losers” by the weight control experts who have studied them.
Why should you use our W8MD’s insurance physician weight loss program in Philadelphia?
Our weight loss program in Philadelphia is unique in many ways!
- We accept most health insurances for physician weight loss
- We use evidence based medicine to help you lose weight fast and safe under medical supervision
FDA approved prescription diet pills for weight loss in Philadelphia
Reviews of weight loss program NYC Philadelphia and NJ
- We offer FDA approved prescription appetite suppressants or diet pills in Philadelphia office and King Of Prussia weight loss clinic when appropriate
- We address both weight loss and sleep disorders as they go together.
- Our weight loss physicians in Philadelphia has training and experience in weight loss management
- Our state of the art sleep lab is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Most cost effective and arguably the cheapest way to lose weight in Philadelphia
- We provide delicious and affordable meal replacement supplements and VLCD and LCD diet plans for quick weight loss in Philly.
- Our biweekly weight loss program cost of $50.00 includes up to two medications if dispensed in office or 3 boxes of meal replacements (total of 21 low calorie meals as each box has 7 meals)
- Our weight loss results are one of the best in the greater Philadelphia area
Many convenient locations for fast weight loss in greater Philadelphia
- We have multiple weight loss centers including in North East Philadelphia and King of Prussia
- Also have weight loss centers in New Jersey, New York City, more to come.
Pingback:how to lose weight quick
Pingback:Cost of Phentermine and Topiramate in New York City or Philadelphia | Phentermine and Topiramate for weight loss
Pingback:Our Weight Loss Doctor – Prab R. Tumpati, MD | W8MD's NYC Insurance Medical Weight Loss
Pingback:3 simple steps to losing weight fast in Philadelphia | Philadelphia's Insurance Covered Medical Weight Loss and Sleep Center
Pingback:Insurance Covered Weight Loss by W8MD Medical Weight Loss Centers of America | Philadelphia's Insurance Covered Medical Weight Loss and Sleep Center
Pingback:Review of weight loss program Philly | Philadelphia's Insurance Covered Medical Weight Loss and Sleep Center
Pingback:Best new weight medications | Philadelphia's Insurance Covered Medical Weight Loss and Sleep Center
Pingback:Steps to take to reduce overeating while eating out! | Philadelphia's Insurance Covered Medical Weight Loss and Sleep Center
Pingback:Before and after weight loss pictures Philadelphia and New York City | Philadelphia's Insurance Covered Medical Weight Loss and Sleep Center
Pingback:weight loss doctor Philadelphia
Pingback:Adipex Phentermine Doctor - W8MD Medical Weight Loss Centers of America
Pingback:Bucks County PA Weight Loss | Philadelphia's Insurance Weight Loss Center