If you are overweight or obese in New York City or Greater Philadelphia and would like to learn about how you can lose weight fast, here are some of the things to consider.
- Are you obese or overweight and need help losing weight fast?
- Are you looking for a diet plan for fast weight loss in New York City, NJ or Philadelphia?
- Do you have health insurance?
- Did you know your insurance might cover the cost of weight loss physician visits?
- Are you tired of the expensive weight loss programs?
Weight loss diet plan for fast weight loss –
New York City, New Jersey or Philadelphia
Understand why you are gaining weight – usually there is a metabolic reason for weight gain in most people such as insulin resistance, sleep disorders, or hormonal factors or other factors. Obesity or overweight can be improved with changes in eating habits and physical activity behaviors although exercise alone is useless for weight loss.
W8MD weight loss program reviews on Yelp:
Wonderful doctor. Speaks to me with respect and great knowledge on weight loss. Fabulous results after 2 months, I’ve lost 30 pounds. Highly recommend. – Mike B.
Learn the 5 proven measures to lose weight
8 things to consider for fast weight loss
For people who are overweight or obese, this will mean Very Low Calorie (VLCD) or Low Calorie Diets (LCD) diets with or without meal replacement.
• Increase physical activity in combination with VLCD or LCD diet and reduce time spent
in sedentary behaviors.
• Consider appropriate appetite suppressant medications such as Adipex/Phentermine, Topiramate, Belviq, Qsymia, Bontril/Phendimetrazine when indicated as directed by the weight loss or obesity medicine physician to reduce hunger, increase metabolism and reduce cravings for fast and effective weight loss in Philadelphia or New York City.
• Consider reducing daily sodium intake to about 2,300 milligrams (mg) or lower. For those that are 51 and older and those of any age who are African American or have hypertension, diabetes, or chronic kidney disease, a further reduction in sodium to 1,500 mg is recommended.
• Reduce saturated fats to no more than 10 percent of total calories by
replacing them with monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids. This means reducing red meats, increasing sea food etc.
• Limit or eliminate most high glycemic foods such as refined grains.
• If alcohol is consumed, it should be no more than one drink per day for women and two drinks per day for men.
Drink up to 8 glasses of water a day
Walk up to 8,000 to 10,000 steps a day. You can get a pedometer to help with this.
• Increase vegetable and fruit intake by choosing a variety of colored fruits and vegetables as these natural colors from fruits have important anti-oxidants, especially dark-green and red and orange vegetables and beans and peas.
• Consume at least half of all grains as whole grains. Increase whole-grain intake by replacing refined grains with whole grains.
• Increase intake of protein based sources of food such as milk, other
milk products such as yogurt, cheese, or fortified soy beverages.
• Choose a variety of protein foods, which include seafood, lean meat and poultry, eggs, beans and peas, soy products, and unsalted nuts and seeds.
• Increase the amount and variety of seafood consumed by choosing more seafood.
- Weight loss in NYC
- Weight loss in Philadelphia
- Losing weight in King Of Prussia, PA
- Losing weight in New Jersey
If your goal is to lose weight, consider a physician supervised, structured medical weight loss program that accepts health insurance such as the W8MD medical weight loss program in Greater Philadelphia or New York City!
VLCD and LCD low calorie diets for weight loss